Are you curious about the truth behind why people behave the way that they do? Does wondering about the cultural impact of trends (like reality TV or the local food movement) keep you up at night? Or, do you ever wish you could poll your peers to see if your opinion is mutually shared?
If so, Insight might be the right place for you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Insight Strategy Group (www.insightstrategygroup.com) is a research-driven strategy firm that inspires its clients to build innovative and impactful experiences for consumers. We work with leading brands in exciting industries, melding quantitative muscle with qualitative finesse to meet clients’ strategic objectives – growing brands, innovating products, and designing compelling consumer experiences. Our approach gets to the deeper truth of what drives people and their relationships to brands in order to open up inspiring possibilities for our clients’ growth.
Insight seeks individuals who demonstrate the potential to become highly skilled researchers and strategists, with particular propensity for decoding people’s underlying psychological and social motives in arriving at the truth. The responsibilities of the Analyst are to:
• Be an idea contributor and an active voice in team brainstorming
• Help translate brand, marketing, and business objectives into qualitative and quantitative research plans
• Develop research instruments and thoughtful, clever approaches to data analysis
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative research
• Gain a robust, textured understanding of who consumers are and how they connect to our clients’ businesses through a variety of research methods
• Analyze and synthesize research findings into key insights and implications for client’s business
• Be a nimble thinker who can balance both big picture and tactical ideas
• Write reports that communicate key insights and strategic recommendations in a clear, creative, and compelling manner
• Charismatically present findings and recommendations to clients
The ideal candidate should:
• Have a graduate degree in the social sciences (e.g., psychology, anthropology) or marketing
• Have 2-3 years of experience in market research, or in a brand/marketing consulting role that involves hands-on primary research
• Have experience in one or more of the following industries: retail, consumer goods, food and beverage, travel and hospitality
• Be curious about people, what drives them, and why they do what they do
• Be a creative thinker and a proactive problem solver
• Have strong written and oral communication skills
• Have the desire and willingness to work as part of a team
• Be adept at working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple priorities
• Be enthusiastic and high energy
• Be willing to travel periodically in the US and internationally
Experience in Digital, Multi-Cultural Research, Focus Group Moderating, and Media/Entertainment, CPG, and Retail is a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!