Do you enjoy thinking about why people behave the way that they do? Are you intrigued by the way that data can describe the world and answer challenging questions? Are you interested in designing and executing research to learn about everything from television shows to power-tools? If so, Insight might be the right place for you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Insight seeks future leaders who demonstrate the potential to become highly skilled strategists, with a particular focus on the underlying psychological and social motives behind consumer behavior. We are currently looking for a brand analytics manager in our Consumer Sciences group, who will interpret and apply analytics to strategic brand development, positioning, and architecture. The position leverages quantitative methods to analyze brand performance, with data coming from custom primary research. A passion for branding and competitive brand strategy is a must. Day to day tasks include:
- Project management of ongoing studies
- Client management and communication
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative research
- Report and materials creation, including strategic recommendations and implications
The ideal candidates should:
- Have a graduate degree in the business, marketing, or the social sciences (e.g., psychology, sociology)
- Be curious about people, what drives them, and why they do what they do
- Be a creative thinker and a proactive problem solver
- Have strong communication skills
- Have the desire and willingness to work as part of a team
- Be adept at working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple priorities
- Completely proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with factor analysis; perceptual mapping; linear regression 2 to 6 years of experience at a market research firm, a brand or innovation consultancy, the planning group of an advertising agency, or in a market research capacity on the client side
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, 401k, disability, etc.
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of complex and exciting projects
- Smart colleagues with unique and interesting backgrounds
- A performance-based culture that also recognizes and supports your individual career goals
- A fun workplace with in-house yoga and cardio classes, weekly socials, and annual events like Insight Karaoke and summer concerts!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!